The Law Offices of Michael E. Zapin brings 29 years of diverse professional experience and life perspective to your financial situation. Bankruptcy often involves peculiar knowledge of other areas of law – areas that Michael Zapin has actively practiced in, and he brings his unique perspective to highlight how those areas can affect you in your bankruptcy case.
- How does bankruptcy affect my divorce (or vice versa)?
- How will bankruptcy affect my immigration case?
- Will I be able to rent an apartment after bankruptcy?
- Will I be able to lease an apartment or buy a house after bankruptcy?
- How can I protect my assets?
- How can I re-establish my credit?
Your bankruptcy lawyer should be able to answer all of these questions.
Too often good lawyers suffer from “tunnel vision” – not fully appreciating how bankruptcy can affect other aspects of your life, unless they have lived the life, or have extensively practiced law within it.
A NEW PATH
A NEW BEGINNING
A FRESH START
Bankruptcy may seem like a dark, scary process. Breath a sigh of relief and let The Law Offices of Michael E. Zapin illuminate a new path to your financial freedom.